Seltzer water— sometimes known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, or pop water– is plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. This process– called carbonation– forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be the same as plain carbonate water or it can contain a small amount of salt, or traces of minerals depending on the brand. These are added to develop the taste of home-made soda water. In some countries around the world, soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate; it also can occur naturally to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to insert fizziness in the taste. That distinctive fizziness is caused not by the presence of the bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you wish with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your special seltzer, flavored with unsweetened, all natural flavor mix.
If your family loves seltzer and you find it at the best bargain prices, and you consume a single case each week, you could be spending over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be cut to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to $2 per case. You can enjoy fizzy fresh seltzer whenever you want it. If you would rather have the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin to furnish fresh sparkling water.
There are many reasons to begin using Soda-Club:
• Reusable, one-liter carbonate bottles keep you from storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle caps preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than caps on store-bought seltzer.
• Single liter bottles of Seltzer. Unlike typical limited-use soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet’s carbon dioxide volume will carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Almost anywhere in the US empty carbonators can be exchanged at your door.
• You control the amount of bubbles as the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable carbonating bottles reduce discarded and recyclable material in the environment. This saves money on deposit fees.
• Sodium content: zero.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you produce a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been proven that the better you can make water taste, the more water your family will drink. So the Soda-Club home maker is a less expensive way to offer seltzer or soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.